Thursday, July 3, 2008

Woohoo!

And we're finally rolling!

For about a year and half now, I have been doing all of computer type jobs on an already "busted before it became mine" computer. This made it very hard to get anything done :-( And now it's been about 6 months that I have been waiting to get my new computer... well, actually this one is old too, but not by much and it's in really good shape! So, yesterday, I claimed into my possessions and am now a happy owner of a new computer! Now, I don't have to wait 20 minutes for the thing to turn on or even when it does, hope it works long enough for me to get anything done... I won't have to worry about it shutting off at random times or freezing and then freaking out... *sigh* technology is supposed to make life easy, so why is it so difficult?

ps~ that means that I'll get to post now!

No comments: