Thursday, October 23, 2008

New information!!!

So I know it's been a long time! and I have much to write about when I get time to do so... however I wanted to drop a quick note for you all to see... I just got home from work (culvers... before heading to the church) and I found this email...

"Shelly,

I just wanted to drop you a quick note to say that there is a church outside of bath that has looked at your application and is keen to talk with you. They will be emailing or calling you in the next couple of days to set up a skype chat. This is more of an informal interview but a way basically for them to get to know you more and for you to get to know more about them. It is quite exciting and we are praying that you will be able to be placed with a church in the next month or so.

if you have any questions please drop me an email.

kyle"

Praise God!!!

I'll fill you in on the details later!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

I'm praying, and will continue to do so until God shows you the path you are to take!