Thursday, August 28, 2008

God is Good!

I sent my application in to ICY last night... I was so glad to finally take the step of getting the show on the road. Then this morning, I woke up to find an email from Colin, the Director. He really stays on top of the applications, I guess.

Dear Shelley,

It was really good to get your application to come to the UK. I've
copied our Uk leader in on it, and can tell you his interest will be
particularly strong given he was sent over here by Royal Servants.

What I'd like to suggest is that I give you a call as soon as we can fit
it in. I'm six hours ahead of you here so would need to call mornings
your time but can do this any day next week except Wednesday. If you
give me a prefered number and time, I'll fit in!

Keep praying into this Shelley. When I put you on to the Americans over
here, they will tell you this isn't always the easiest place to live and
minister. But if you know in your heart this is where the Lord has
called you, it is the only place to live and minister.

Every blessing,

Colin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, Shelley! What an encouraging e-mail. I'm sure it will be nice to actually talk with Colin. We'll continue to pray for you as you make these life-changing decisions.